Current Job Posting
The Johnson County Health Department is accepting applications for a (FT) Local Health Nurse l-Home Health
The Johnson County Health Department/Johnson Magoffin Home Health Agency is actively recruiting for a Local Health Nurse l. Home Health to provide in home skilled nursing services to the residents of Johnson and Magoffin counties. JCHD has increased the starting salary to $18.23-22.83/hour and is negotiable with additional experience. Johnson Magoffin Home Health recruits on a continuous, open basis for LHN l-Home Health, Grade 16. Read more here...
Job openings updated March 2017
Thank you for your interest in being part of our public health team in Johnson County. Working at the Johnson County Health Department is about making a difference in our community. We are influencing our residents through promoting healthy behaviors and preventing disease and injury.
How to Apply
- Applications may be obtained online or at the Johnson County Health Department
- Applications must be returned to the Johnson County Health Department
- Applications that are not completed in full will not be accepted
- A Resume will not substitute for completed application
- Professional or degree required positions must include transcripts with applications
Click the icon below to print the JCHD application.
Please follow JCHD on Facebook for up to date job postings.
If you have any questions please contact Deana Wells at 606.789.2590.
Equal Opportunity Employer